Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life Lately...

So my Chloe bug is 8 months old! Very crazy! She is turning out to be such a curious, energetic girl! Its fun to watch her and see all the things she likes. She loves loves loves playing with her toys. Her favorite toys and these animal figures. They are bright in color and have big cute smiles on them. Chloe loves music and singing. She also has taken a liking to my parents Border Collie(dog), Sadie. Sadie is very protective of Chloe. But when she is around she is very calm and gentle. Sadie usually ends up licking Chloe's face which sends Chloe into a giggling fit.
Well on Black Friday, my mom and I took Chloe out and went shopping. She shopped at Baby's R Us and got a ton of amazing deals. We were able to get her a nice high chair at an amazing price and also got her a jumper activity center. Chloe then got many new outfits. She is set. :)
Chloe loves to wave at everyone and everything. I taught her how to wave hi and bye bye, but now she waves excitedly at everything! Its pretty cute though.
Chloe can also say a few words. Her first word was Dada. Then Mama, and baba and uh oh! She sometimes will say hi! but I don't think she has any idea what it means. Dada is her favorite word to babble on and on about. She only says mama if she is irritated or wants out of her crib... Nice, I know.... All I can say is my baby is just the cutest and I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment