Monday, October 4, 2010

Mommy Destressed! Items I can't live without! (Well I could...)

I never thought that being a mom would be so tough. But don't get me wrong. It is the best thing ever. But for all you new moms, it is difficult getting into the mind set that all of your time will go to your child. Any time I do get, I try to take care of myself mentally/physically so I can keep going throughout the day. Here is a list of items I can't live without.

First, if your lil one is clingy or stubborn about napping, these are heaven sent!
BABY EINSTEIN DvDs.



These are educational movies that will keep your babies interest for about 20-30 minutes. They are full of captivating images that will grasp your babies attention. They are also full of classical music, good for your babies development. My little Chloe loves these videos. I get 30 minutes of time to do some cleaning or time to myself. You can order these off of amazon.com or buy them at Target or BestBuy.

Next is MOUNTAIN DEW or Caffeine

I don't drink this like crazy, but with late night feedings or Chloe waking up early it really gives me a pick up of energy.

Third is perfume. Mainly Couture Couture by Juicy Couture



One thing I am picky about is if I smell good. So this light crisp scent is perfect for me. And it isn't over powering. I don't have to worry about my baby being over powered by the perfume. Another plus is this scent lasts all day! You can buy are fine retail stores or sephora.com

Fourth: Mineral makeup

Being a mom means not having the time you need to completely get ready. I'm not big on make up, but I love mineral make up. It is quick and easy and leaves my face looking even and clear. It also doesn't clog your pores! So less breakouts!



This brand is from eyeslipsface.com and runs about 5.00 per foundation, blush and concealer. A LOT cheaper than name brands, and I think eyeslipsface is better than the more expensive brands. They sell all sorts of make up that starts out at 1.00 a piece. You can usually get your order very cheap if you sign up for their weekly e-mails and get codes for 50% off.

For now, this is all I can think of that helps me day to day! Feel free to leave comments about what gets you through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment