Monday, October 4, 2010

6 Months already!

Wow. Sorry I haven't blogged in a LOOONG time. My lil squiggle bug Chloe is growing up so fast! She is 6 months old and full of energy. Right now she is 27 inches long and 17 lbs. She is so energetic and wanting to see the world. She is almost to the point of crawling. It will happen any day now.It is so crazy for me to see my lil baby grow up so fast! Just yesterday we had to lower the mattress in her crib.
Chloe loves her baby gym (exosaucer)She will stay in that for hours spinning around and playing with her toys. She started to become bored of it, so I took some link a dink rings and attached her favorite toys all over the gym. They are hanging all over, but she loves it.
Chloe is very responsive and loves to giggle. She especially loves it when her daddy comes home.
I will try and be better about posting Chloe's new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment