Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Year Anniversary!



So the past couple of days have been marked with exciting surprises thanks to my wonderful husband, Jeremiah. On Friday, he took Chloe and I to Temple Square to take pictures of the temple and beautiful flowers, and of course our beautiful Chloe. We then ate at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building at The Garden. They have the best fried pickles. :) Saturday took a bit of a turn when Jeremiah sliced his pinky open and had to have stitches, but after a doctors visit, we dropped Chloe off at Grandma Shirley's and headed off to see How To Train Your Dragon at the dollar theaters. It was a cute movie. I really enjoyed it. Afterward, we ate at Mi Ranchito. Very yummy Mexican food. We then drove to American Fork where I enjoyed an hour long massage while Jeremiah went shopping. When he picked me up, he had a surprise bag full of my favorite candies, a beautiful necklace and a teddy bear. Also some balloons and a "1" candle. :) He also got me 5 awesome cards. :) Such a sweet guy. And today on our actual anniversary, I made a yummy meal for us. Rice and a broccoli, chicken and cheese casserol. Also some peach jell-o with raspberries, and strawberry jell-o with sliced up strawberries. Then to top it off, a chocolate fudge cake. :) Later we are going out to take family pictures together. A great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment